The Impulse 7000DP defibrillator analyzer ensures proper operation and ultimate performance of critical life-support cardiac-resuscitation equipment, including mono- and bi-phasic defibrillators and AEDs. These best-in-class defibrillators offer test capabilities that encompass a global spectrum of established pulse shapes, feature breakthrough AED technology compatibility, and deliver superior performance with accuracy readings ± 1% of reading +0.1J.
The Impulse 7000DP model is a combination Defibrillator/Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer with an intuitive user interface, backlight, and easy-to-read display. This portable, rugged, easy-to-carry device features functionality that includes energy output measurement, ECG waves, and an extensive range of test loads and measurement algorithms needed to test external transcutaneous pacemakers. The Impulse 7000DP coupled with the Impulse 7010 Defibrillator Selectable Load Accessory enables end-users to select from multiple loads (25? - 200?) ensuring IEC 60601-2-4 compliance.
The Impulse 7000DP features 10 independent ECG outputs that provide 12 lead combinations for standardized clinical signals.
Ansur test automation may be purchased in order to standardize test procedures, capture waveforms and test results, and evolve with increasing requirements for electronic data storage.
- IEC 60601-2-4 Compliance
- Lown, Edmark, trapezoidal, biphasic and pulsed-biphasic defibrillation technology compatibility
- AED compatibility
- 12-lead ECG simulation
- Ability to test external transcutaneous pacemakers (Impulse 7000 DP only)
- Internal pacer brand selections
- Flexible heart-rate settings (1BPM step)
- DSP-based measurements for firmware and waveform upgrade
- Waveform capture, store and replay
- First-in-class accuracy ± 1% of reading + 0.1J
- Long lasting, rechargeable battery
- USB Computer Communication Cable (Cable assembly)
- User Manual CD (CD-ROM)
- Getting Started Guide (Manual)
- Battery Eliminator (country specific)
- Defib Paddle Contact Plates (FBC-IMP7000-8010)
- Carrying Case (Soft case)